SPECIAL: PGA National Swing into Spring Savings!
April 1-May 31 2008
Click Here for a Free Quote
- Deluxe guestroom
- One round of golf pre-booked daily and includes cart fee
- Second round of golf booked day of play & based upon availability with a $40 cart fee charge plus 6.5% tax
- Golf Club Storage and one range token per day per person
- Access to Health and Fitness Center
- 339 recently renovated guest rooms
- Five tournament caliber golf courses
- Award-winning European Spa
- Health and Racquet Club, 19 tennis courts and fitness center
- Five restaurants and lounges
- Minutes away from Floridas fashionable Palm Beaches
Located in Florida's beautiful Palm Beaches, the award winning resort sits on 2,340 acres and boasts five championship golf courses. The PGA National Resort & Spa offers 339 deluxe guest rooms, 80 cottage suites, a world-class spa, 19 tennis courts, a complete fitness club, the largest croquet complex in the Western Hempishere, 9 pools, a 26 acre sailing lake, 7 restaurants & lounges and a 33,900 square-foot conference center with 23 individual rooms. PGA National Resort & Spa home of the Headquarters of the Professional Golfers' Association of America.
Golf at PGA National Resort and Spa is an experience you will savor for a lifetime. With 90 holes of championship golf, there is truly something for every level of player. PGA National is the home of the PGA of America and the host site of many national, as well as international tournamens. Instruction is also available at the Academy of Golf. Mike Adams, Director of Instruction, will help you improve your playing level with teaching techniques geared for your specific level of ability.
PGA National Golf Courses:
From five championship golf courses; Champion, General, Haig, Squire, Estates; The Academy of Golf, three driving ranges, and six putting greens, PGA National Resort & Spa is a golfer's paradise.
||Fazio & Nicklaus